If you’d like to be in more control of your organization, you’re not alone. As thousands of business leaders have discovered, the key to faster growth, bigger profits, and fewer frustrations is to have a complete “system” of running your business. EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) is a comprehensive business system with real, simple, practical tools. This highly interactive presentation helps participants learn to implement a simple “way of operating” that helps leadership team clarify, simplify, and achieve their vision.
Attendee Value and Takeaways:
- Review the Six Key Components of top companies: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction
- Learn a powerful tool to clarify and achieve your vision.
- Work with two simple tools that will get the right people in the right seats.
- Build the right company scorecard to deliver an absolute pulse on your business.
- Master practical tools that successful entrepreneurs use to get more done.
As a Certified EOS Implementer®, Victoria Cabot is passionate about helping busines owners create and run remarkable companies using EOS® - The Entrepreneurial Operating System®. She is founder of Velocity 6, a Leadership Development company serving small and mid-market companies. Her prior experience includes driving strategic revenue growth for Gap, Burton Snowboards and Vistage International. She is a co-founder of A Conference for Companies Running on EOS®.
Contact info and Social media.